Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A big welcome back to me! My computer crashed shortly after my last post and I had to wait forever for a new one. I went to a different electronics store this time. The last place was just a joke.
So here I am, and hoping that I will be motivated to post more often. Though I can't think of anything to write at the moment I'm sure something will come to me soon. I'll have something to bitch about.
I'm about bitched out for now, what with having so many places to write my thoughts down let off some steam about what I'm peeved over.
For now the house is quiet. Kids settling down for bed, watching t.v. bathing, etc. It won't last long. Any moment now one of them will run in here yelling about something. Or the cat will decide to attack the back of my chair and maybe get my butt instead. Or the hubby will call yet again asking if I saw the pictures he sent, even tho I've told him several times today that I have to erase some of my messages before I can look at the new ones and just haven't had time. Because he keeps calling.
I should be writing. I just can't focus. Not enough quiet moments in the day. Perhaps I should get up earlier in the morning and try to write. I'm not a morning person. I don't mean writing for my blogs but working on the story I've been working on for years and years now. Someday I'll pretend to think it's good enough and decide to publish it. Maybe.

No comments: